Monday, January 12, 2009

Tia Turns 8!

Mario and Nate took Tia and two of her friends to see Marley and Me and then to ice cream at Winegar's for her 8th birthday. After the movie, I got a text from Mario saying "we have 3 sobbing girls and 1 boy!" Now, I'm not jumping to conclusions or anything (I always try to give the benefit of the doubt), but Nate is a pretty tough kid, so I can only guess who the "1 boy" was...
After the movie, it was all smiles on Winegar's comfy chairs.

PLEASE...don't take our picture!!!!!

Tia got some wishing bears from Grandma Margot and Aunt Mitos.

My dad gave Tia his "T" belt buckle with an inscription on the back. It was something special that Papa Tom could give to Tia.

2 comments:

The Chases said...

I love your blog! I can't believe Tia is 8. That makes me feel so old! Which actually means Mario is really old!=) Just kidding! Molly you look amazing! Keep the blogs coming...

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Tia, what a beautiful young girl....you guys did good work :) all three of them are such cute kiddos. Miss you guys!!